RITES Recruitment 2022 | Post Name: Specialist, Supervisor and Other Posts | Total Posts: 11 | Expiration Date: 19-08-2022 | Download Rites Limited Job Notice at www.rites.com.
RITES Recruitment 2022: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has announced the official notification for the eligible applicants Specialist (Bridge, Civil & PW), Supervisor, Resident Engineer, Supervisor, Supervisor Electrical Engineering, Resident Engineer (RE)/S&T. There is 11 Vacancies for RITES Jobs will be allotted. The selected candidate will get the pay scale required for the said post. Eligible and interested applicants must apply. 29-07-2022. Those who are interested. Central Govt Jobs It is advisable to apply earlier. 19.08.2022 deadline.
The engagement will be on contract basis for a period of one year and will be extended on the basis of satisfactory performance of the candidates. Official Notification of RITES Recruitment 2022 and Proforma Application Form of Rites Limited jobs 2022 will be available here. Applicants who have completed Diploma/Engineering from a recognized board are eligible. As per RITES job notice, selection will be made on the basis of interview. More information about RITES Jobs like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, vacancy details, etc. is provided below. Candidates are requested to visit RITES official website @ www.rites.com for more details.
Review- Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||RAIL INDIA TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC SERVICE LIMITED|
|Post Name||Specialist (Bridge, Civil & PW), Supervisor, Resident Engineer, Supervisor, Supervisor Electrical Engineering, Resident Engineer (RE)/S&T|
|Number of openings||11|
|Parsimonious||Check the official notification.|
RITES Jobs Vacancy Details 2022
|Specialist – bridge||01|
|Specialist – Civil||02|
|Supervisor Electrical Engineering||02|
|Resident Engineer (RE)/S&T||01|
Eligibility Conditions – Details of Consultant/Expert Vacancies
- Candidates who are looking for jobs in RITES Limited, must have completed ITI/Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering from recognized University/Institutions.
- Candidates age limit should be 65 years as on 01-08-2022.
- Interview will be conducted by RAIL INDIA TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC SERVICE LIMITED.
Submission of application
- Candidates have to submit the filled application form along with relevant documents.
- Address: Refer notice.
- Latest Passport Size Image 2
- High School Certificate Proof of Date of Birth
- Certificate of Educational and Professional Qualification
- Detailed CV
- Order for payment of pension
- Service Certificate
- Proof of identity and more
|Notification Promulgation Date||28-07-2022|
|Last date for submission of application||19-08-2022|
How to Apply RITES Limited Recruitment 2022
- Find official website @ www.rites.com
- Find and click the blanks.
- Requirement of retired Govt/PSU employees on contract basis on fixed remuneration.
- Download the Recruitment Notification.
- Read the official notification to know the eligibility condition.
- Download the proforma application form.
- Fill all the mandatory information in the application form.
- Once check that the details are entered correctly in the application form and then submit the form.
To get Central Govt Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Private Jobs, Exam Syllabus, Exam Admit Card etc candidate should visit our site Dailyrecruitment.in regularly.
RITES Recruitment 2022 | Graduate, Diploma and Trade Apprentice Posts | Posts 91 | due date 31.07.2022 | Download RITES Apprentice Notification @ www.rites.com
RITES Recruitment 2022: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has recently released a notification for recruitment. Apprentice In the category of Graduate, Diploma and Trade (ITI). According to the notification, 91 vacancies To be filled for Apprentice in RITES. Applications are invited through Online mode From eligible candidates. Candidates are directed to apply through the respective Apprentice Portal. 11.07.2022. The last date for submission of online application on the relevant apprenticeship portal is 31.07.2022.
Engineering and non-engineering graduates are eligible to apply for Graduate Apprenticeship. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit. Further communication will be done through email/SMS or may be published on RITES website. Candidates may refer the official notification for details about reservation, age relaxation, place of posting, discipline, terms and conditions. RITES Recruitment Notification can be downloaded at www.rites.com. Candidates will get monthly stipend based on apprentice category.
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited|
|location||Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, etc.|
RITES Limited Vacancy Details
|Apprentice Category||Number of Vacancies||The stipend|
Eligibility Criteria of Apprentices
- Candidates for Graduate Apprentice posts should have BE/B.Tech/BA/BBA/B.Com.
- Diploma in Engineering is required for Diploma Apprentices.
- ITI pass out candidates can apply for Trade Apprentice posts.
- See notification for age limit details.
- The interview will be conducted for the selection of candidates.
- Candidates are directed to apply through online mode on the respective Apprentice Portal.
- Engineering/Diploma candidates are notified to apply. www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- ITI Pass / BA / BBA / BCom candidates should register. www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
|Online application submission begins.||11.07.2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||31.07.2022|
Steps to Download RITES Recruitment Notification
- Visit www.rites.com.
- Click on “Careers” then “Vacancies” from the top bar.
- Open the “View” link against “Apprentice Engagement for FY 2022-2023”.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Visit the respective Apprentice Portal as mentioned in the above steps.
- New candidates must register in the Apprentice Portal.
- After successful registration, candidates are instructed to apply for RITES Limited by clicking on “Establishment Menu”.
- Click on “Find Establishment” then “RITES Limited” and “Search”.
- Click on “Apply Button”.
Candidates can refer www.rites.com recruitment for more details and upcoming job notifications for other vacancies. Interested to find more job notifications, results, admit cards, syllabus etc can refer our daily recruitment site.
Government jobs by merit
|Education and Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Posts||Rs 5,200 – 63,200||Apply now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 92,300||Apply now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 35,000||Apply now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 92,300||Apply now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs 5,200 – 17,000||Apply now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 29,200||Apply now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 35,000||Apply now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs.15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 29,200||Apply now|
|Private jobs||Rs 10,000 – 67,700||Apply now|