IICB Recruitment 2022 | Posts of Junior Secretariat Assistant and Junior Stenographer Posts 17 | due date 24.08.2022 | Download IICB Notification @ www.iicb.res.in
IICB Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology has released the recruitment notification. Junior Secretariat Assistant and Junior Stenographer Applications are received from eligible candidates through the posts. Online mode. Online registration starts from 04.08.2022. The last date for submission of online application form is 24.08.2022. Candidates with prescribed qualification can avail this opportunity of IICB Central Govt Jobs. There are total 17 vacancies available for this post in IICB.
Candidates applying for the post of Stenographer should have skills in Stenography. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in competitive examination. Candidates can download IICB Recruitment Notification @ www.career.iicb.res.in. The IICB Admit Card for the exam will be downloaded from the website in due course. The exam pattern and exam syllabus are given in the notification. Applicants for this post should be Indian citizen. Details about reservation, age relaxation, exam details etc. are given in detailed notification of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology.
CSIR IICB Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Chemical Biology|
|Job Name||Junior Secretariat Assistant and Junior Stenographer|
|Place of employment||Kolkata|
|Number of Vacancies||17|
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Salary|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||13||30,000 Rs|
|Junior Stenographer||04||38,000 Rs|
IICB Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have 10+2/ XII or its equivalent posts in IICB.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 28 years
- Junior Stenographer: 27 years
- will be based on the performance of the candidates. Examination/ Skill Test.
- Candidates are directed to apply through Online mode.
- 100 Rs Should be payable as application fee.
- There is no fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR employees.
Method of Payment
- Candidates can pay through NET Banking/ Debit Cards/ Credit Cards.
|Online application submission begins.||04.08.2022|
|Last date for submission of online application form||24.08.2022|
Steps to Download IICB Recruitment Notification and Application Form
- Visit www.career.iicb.res.in
- The recruitment notice for the posts is given on the website.
- Candidates can refer notification for more details.
- The application form link for the posts is available on the ongoing recruitment page.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the form with relevant details.
- Upload the necessary documents and make the payment as per the instructions.
- Submit the filled application form.
Candidates can refer IICB official notification for further updates and upcoming job notifications for other posts. Aspirants looking for any type of jobs can follow our daily recruitment site to get regular job notifications from various fields across India.
Government jobs by merit
|Education and Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Posts||Rs 5,200 – 63,200||Apply now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 92,300||Apply now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 35,000||Apply now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 92,300||Apply now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs 5,200 – 17,000||Apply now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 29,200||Apply now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 35,000||Apply now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs.15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 29,200||Apply now|
|Private jobs||Rs 10,000 – 67,700||Apply now|