IB Recruitment 2022 | ACIO, JIO and other posts Total Vacancies 766 | due date Within 60 days | Download MHA IB Notification @ www.mha.gov.in
IB Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Home Affairs – Intelligence Bureau has issued a new notice. No.1/Estt(G-3)/2022(Cir)-1771 For the following posts in 11 Non-Gazetted Ranks (Group B & Group C) in IB/BoI (MHA). There is 766 Vacancies To be on deputation basis. As per IB notification, candidates will be hired. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Executive, Junior Intelligence Officer/Executive, Security Assistant/Executive, Junior Intelligence Officer, Security Assistant, Halwai Kim Cook and Caretaker Posts Applicants who are looking for Central Govt Jobs please submit your application form. Within 60 days From the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News
MHA Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Notification and IB Recruitment Application Form is available at www.mha.gov.in. Candidates sought 10Th For pass jobs you have to check your eligibility ie educational qualification, age limit, experience etc. Selection will be based on written test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed to any post. The period of deputation including the period of posting to another ex-cadre post immediately preceding such appointment in the same or any other institution or department of the Central Government shall not normally exceed three years. More details of www.mha.gov.in Recruitment, MHA IB New Vacancy, Upcoming Notice, Syllabus, Answer Key, Merit List, Selection List, Admit Card, Result, Upcoming Notifications etc. are uploaded on the official website. will
Details of MHA Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of Interior – Intelligence Bureau|
|Job Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Executive, Junior Intelligence Officer/Executive, Security Assistant/Executive, Junior Intelligence Officer, Security Assistant, Halwai Kim Cook and Caretaker|
|Place of employment||All over India|
|Date of issue of notification||04.07.2022|
|Salary||Refer to the ad.|
|Last date for submission of application||Within 60 days|
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details
- According to the notification, a total of 766 posts have been allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
ACIO/ Executive, JIO and other posts – Eligibility
- Applicants should have Matric / Degree from a recognized Board/University
- Competent officers must be held. Similar post On a regular basis
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Should not exceed age limit. 56 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be made on basis. Written Test/Interview
Method of application
- Applications through Off-line Mode will only be accepted.
- Address: Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 SP Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021
How to Apply MHA Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2022
- Visit the official website mha.gov.in.
- Click on “Notifications-> Vacancies“Search Ads”Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Circular June 2022”, click on the ad.
- A notification will open, read it and check the eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill the form correctly.
- Send to the given address before the last date.
You can visit career page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will find information like educational qualification, age limit, application method, fee and how to apply. Keep checking www.dailyrecruitment.in Regularly to get latest updates and upcoming government exams.
IB Recruitment 2022 150Last Date: 07.05.2022|Download Intelligence Bureau Recruitment @ mharacruitment.in
IB Recruitment 2022: Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the present filling. 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Technical Exam 2022. of them 150 Vacancies, 56 Vacancies will be reserved in Computer Science and Information Technology. 94 Vacancies Electronics and communication will be safe. Intelligence Bureau is looking for bright, dedicated, enthusiastic young graduate Indian nationals with excellent academic record and valid GATE score card either in year 2020 or 2021 or 2022 to join the organization. Candidates who are looking for central government jobs can use this great opportunity to apply online. 16.04.2022. This is the last date for accepting online application for IB Jobs. 07.05.2022.
As per the Intelligence Bureau recruitment notice, candidates must have completed BE/B.Tech/Master Degree in the relevant field are eligible to apply for this ACIO Grade-II/Tech Exam 2022. Candidates have to submit the application through online mode. No other process will be accepted. These posts are the responsibility of All India Service. So candidates will be recruited anywhere in India. Applicants who are applying for the above position pay through SBI Challan and can be deposited in banks on 10.05.2022. SBI Challan Form will be generated on the last date of online application. The exam date will be announced on official website @mha.gov.in. Candidates check the overview table to get details of IB ACIO Technical Vacancy.
Review IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Character Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Technical Examination 2022|
|Pay scale||44,900 to Rs.142,400|
|History of employment news||From 16.04.2022 to 22.04.2022|
Vacancy Details for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade -II
|river||Number of Vacancies|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||56|
|Electronics and Communication||94|
Eligibility- ACIO Grade 2 Technical Vacancy
- Applicants must have a valid GATE score card of GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 in Electronics and Communication or Computer Science and Information Technology.
- As per Intelligence Bureau job notification candidates who passed Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electronics and Communication/Electrical and Electronics/Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering from Government recognized University/Institute. I have completed BE/B/Tech. / College
- Contenders should have Master’s Degree in Science with Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Computer Science/Computer Application from a Government recognized University/College/Institute with Electronics/Physics.
- Age limit as per Intelligence Bureau recruitment notification 18 years to 27 years For the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade.
Method of selection
- The selection process will be based on GATE Score and Interview.
- The final list will be prepared based on the combined marks obtained in GATE and Interview.
- 100 for male candidate belonging to Rs General/EWS/OBC
- No fee for ex-servicemen candidates.
Method of Payment
- Application fee through online/offline process
- Exam Fee through Debit Card (RuPay/VISA/Mastercard/Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI Challan etc.
ACIO Grade II Important Dates
|Date of submission of online application||16.04.2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||07.05.2022|
|Date of Examination||Updated soon.|
|Last date for submission of application fee for SBI Challan||10.05.2022|
How to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Grade II Recruitment 2022
- Candidates log on to the official website @ mha.gov.in
- Click and find the desired ad.
- Download the advertisement and check eligibility, age limit etc.
- Fill all the information in the online application form.
- Before processing the application, check to fill their details correctly.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Payment through online mode/offline mode.
- Finally, take a printout of your application form for future use.
Applicants visit our daily recruitment site regularly to get more updates about recruitment notification and others. Here you will find intelligence bureau recruitment like age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc which is given above.
Government jobs by merit
|Education and Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Posts||Rs 5,200 – 63,200||Apply now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 92,300||Apply now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 35,000||Apply now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 92,300||Apply now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs 5,200 – 17,000||Apply now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 29,200||Apply now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 35,000||Apply now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs.15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 29,200||Apply now|
|Private jobs||Rs 10,000 – 67,700||Apply now|