CBIC Recruitment 2022 | Role Name: Additional Assistant Director | Yesterday’s post: 100 | due date: Within 2 months | Select CBIC DGPM Recruitment Notification at www.cbic.gov.in.
CBIC Recruitment 2022: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs invites application for recruitment through selection. Additional Assistant Director Posts Applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria related to educational qualification, age limit for the said post. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/Institute are eligible for this CBIC Central Govt Jobs. CBIC is organized by DGPM. 100 Vacancies And these posts will be allotted on deputation basis. CBIC DGPM AAD Recruitment official notification has been announced. 12-11-2022. Last date for receipt of application form Within 2 months From the date of advertisement in employment news.
Applying candidates should have three years experience in collection, assessment and recovery of Customs Duty, Central Excise Duty, Goods and Service Tax and Integrated Goods and Service Tax, Intelligence and Investigation etc. Eligible officers should submit applications with the concerned. Documents at the given address. Application received through email mode will not be considered. Applicants who will be selected for this CBIC Additional Assistant Director post can be recruited at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Lucknow/any other station. Confirmed candidates will get salary from Rs.47600 to Rs.1,51,100. CBIC AAD Recruitment Rules and other information will be available on official website.
Review- CBIC AAD Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs|
|Post Name||Additional Assistant Director|
|location||Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Lucknow/any other station|
|Pay scale||47600 to Rs.1,51,100|
CBIC DGPM AAD Eligibility Conditions
- Officers should hold equivalent post in parent cadre/department on permanent basis.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Job seekers should not exceed the maximum age limit. 56 years.
- Interview/Writing may be conducted by CBIC DGPM.
- Employment News History: 12Th-18Th November
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: Within 2 months
Submission of application
- Eligible and interested officers should submit the application form. through proper channel.
- Address: Assistant Director (Cadre), DGPM Headquarters, 5th Floor, Drum Shaped Building, IP Estate, New Delhi-110002
How to Apply for CBIC DGPM Recruitment 2022
- Visit official website www.cbic.gov.in
- Go to Home Page >> Vacancy Circulars
- Click on the notice inviting applications for the post of Additional Assistant Director on deputation basis in various Directorates under CBIC.
- Download the above recruitment notification.
- Then check educational qualification, age limit etc.
- Download the application form.
- Candidates need to enter all the details.
- Check your details once and then submit the application form through the given address.
You can refer www.dailyrecruitment.in website to get notification, admit card, result etc of upcoming government exams.
CBIC Recruitment 2022 | Traders and others Posts | Total Vacancies 27 | Deadlines: 14.11.2022 | Download CBIC Recruitment Notification @ cbic.gov.in
CBIC Recruitment 2022: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has announced a new notification. [F.No.II/31-02/Hq/Estt/2021] on 30.09.2022 to fill up the posts Group ‘C’ Cadres In Customs Marine Wing in Customs Gujarat Zone. There is 27 Vacancies Gujarat Zone will be filled and assigned to these posts. Tindal, Sukhani, Engine Driver, Launch Mechanic, Tradesman and Seaman Posts Candidates who are looking for central government jobs can register online. 14.11.2022. Applied candidates need to submit the hard copy of the online form on or before the given address. 25.11.2022.
CBIC Recruitment Notification and CBIC Application Form is available at www.cbic.gov.in. There is no application fee for this recruitment. CBIC will recruit the candidates on test/interview basis and selected candidates will be posted in Gujarat zone. Candidates have to check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience etc. before applying for these opportunities. www.cbic.gov.in More Recruitment Details, CBIC New Vacancy, Upcoming Notices, Syllabus, Answer Key, Merit List, Selection List. Admit card, result, upcoming notification etc will be uploaded on the official website.
CBIC Gujarat Zone Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Post Name||Tindal, Sukhani, Engine Driver, Launch Mechanic, Tradesman and Seaman|
|Last date for submission of online application||14.11.2022|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of online application||25.11.2022|
|Post Name||Number of spaces||Salary|
|The businessman||02||19900-63200 Rs|
Tradesman, Seaman and other posts – Eligibility
- Candidates must pass. 8th/10th/ ITI
- Check the ad for more information.
- There should be an age limit. 40 years / 45 years
- See notification for age limit and age relaxation.
- CBIC may select the candidates through holding. Written Test/Interview.
- Candidates should submit both online and offline (print of online form) applications
- Address: Additional Commissioner (P&V), Commissionerate of Customs (Preventive) Jamnagar-Rajkot Highway, Near Victoria Bridge, Jamnagar – 361 001, (Gujarat)
How to Apply for CBIC Recruitment Notification
- Go to the official website. cbic.gov.in
- Click on Departmental Officers>> Vacancy Circular, Find the notification.
- A notification will open, read it and check the eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill the form correctly.
- Send to the given address before the last date.
You can visit career page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will find information like educational qualification, age limit, application method, fee and how to apply. Keep checking www.dailyrecruitment.in Regularly to get latest updates and upcoming government exams.
Government jobs by merit
|Education and Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Posts||Rs 5,200 – 63,200||Apply now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 92,300||Apply now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 35,000||Apply now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 92,300||Apply now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs 5,200 – 17,000||Apply now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 29,200||Apply now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 35,000||Apply now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs.15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 29,200||Apply now|
|Private jobs||Rs 10,000 – 67,700||Apply now|