BARC Recruitment 2022 | Nurse and other posts Total Vacancies 36 | due date 12.09.2022 | Download BARC Notification @ www.barc.gov.in
BARC Recruitment 2022: Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) invites Online application From eligible candidates for appointment to the following posts in BARC, Mumbai, GCNEP, Haryana and RMRC, Kolkata. Recently it announced new job notice. [Advertisement No. 05/2022(R-I)] to fill up 36 Vacancies. As per BARC recruitment notification, assigned for above mentioned posts. Nurse, Scientific Assistant and Sub Officer The details of posts and post wise vacancy are given below. Candidates who are looking for central government jobs please register online here. 17.08.2022. Last date for submission of online application is 12.09.2022. BARC Notification and BARC Recruitment link to apply online is available at www.barc.gov.in.
Only one application per post is admissible. If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, the application and fee for each post should be submitted separately. BARC Selection will be based on Preliminary Test / Advanced Test / Skill Test / Personal Interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at BARC Mumbai, GCNEP Haryana and RMRC Kolkata. Candidates who are looking for diploma jobs should check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. www.barc.gov.in More Recruitment Details, BARC New Vacancy, Upcoming Notices, Syllabus, Answer Key, Merit List, Selection List. , Admit Card, Result, Notification of Upcoming Central Government Jobs etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of BARC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|ADVERTISEMENT NO||Advertisement No. 05/2022(RI)|
|Job Name||Nurse, Scientific Assistant and Sub Officer|
|Place of employment||BARC Mumbai, GCNEP Haryana and RMRC Kolkata|
|Date of submission of online application||17.08.2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||12.09.2022|
BARC Vacancy Details
- According to the notification, a total of 36 posts have been allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||Number of spaces||Entry Pay|
|The nurse||13||44900 Rs|
|Sub Officer||04||35400 Rs|
Eligibility Criteria for Nurse, Scientific Assistant and Sub Officer Posts
- Applicants should have 12Th/Diploma/ BSc/ PG degree in relevant subject from a recognized university
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Sub Officer: 40 years
- All other posts: 30 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection of BARC will be done on selection basis. Preliminary Test/ Advanced Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview
Method of application
- Applications through online Mode will only be accepted.
- 150 Rs For all candidates and No fee For SC/ST/Women/PWD candidates.
Method of Payment
- You should do it through payment Online mode
How to Apply BARC Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Go to the official website. barc.gov.in
- Click on “Career Opportunities->New Vacancies->Recruitment”.
- Search ad “Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to various posts in BARC, Mumbai, GCNEP, Haryana and RMRC, Kolkata.“
- Click on the notification.
- A notification will open, read it and check the eligibility.
- Find and click the Apply Online link.
- If you are a new user then you need to register otherwise you can login to your account and start applying.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click on the submit button and take a printout of the application form.
www.barc.gov.in You can visit career page to get more details about recruitment. Here you will find information like educational qualification, age limit, application method, fee and how to apply. Keep checking www.dailyrecruitment.in Regularly to get latest updates and upcoming government exams.
BARC Recruitment 2022 | Post Name: Driver, Work Assistant and Other Posts Total Seats: 89 | due date: 31.07.2022 | Apply now for BARC NRB Recruitment at www.barc.gov.in.
BARC Recruitment 2022: Bhabha Atomic Research Center has published official notification for eligible candidates for this post. Stenographer, Driver and Work Assistant to fill up 89 Vacancies. As per BARC Recruitment 2022 notification, you should have completed 10Th Quality is qualified. Applications should be submitted online and no other mode of application form will be considered. The online link will be live on the official website of BARC. 01.07.2022 Go ahead and live up to it 31.07.2022. If you are interested in this central government jobs then you can use this opportunity to apply for BARC Recruitment.
BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 Official Notification and BARC Recruitment Online Application Link Available on Official Website. Candidates applying for this driver jobs must have a valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles. Applicant must have a valid email ID and mobile number and it will remain active till the selection process. Candidates working under Central/State Government/PSU/Autonomous Institutions and above are advised to submit No Objection Certificate at the time of verification. Candidates appearing for written test/skill test should also carry printout of online application, admit card along with necessary documents etc.
BARC Work Assistant Recruitment 2022- Review
|Name of the Board||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Driver and Work Assistant|
|Place of posting||Kalpakkam, Tarapur and Mumbai|
|Parsimonious||Rs 18,000 to Rs 25,500|
Vacancy Details for BARC Jobs 2022
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Condition- Work Assistant and other post
- Applicant must have passed Matriculation (10Th) from recognized board.
- Minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography.
- Minimum age limit of applicant for 18 years And there is an upper age limit. 27 years.
- Objective Test / Stenographer Skill Test will be conducted for Steno Post.
- Driver: Level 1: Objective Test and Level 2: Driving Test
- Work Assistant: Level 1: Elementary Test and Level 2: Advanced Test
Submission of application
- Applicants must have applied through online mode through the official website. recruit.barc.gov.in
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- The candidate should pay the application fee. 100 Rs Through online mode.
- Fee Waiver: No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-Servicemen.
|Date of Acceptance of Online Application||01-07-2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||31-07-2022|
How to Apply BARC NRB Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website at recruit.barc.gov.in
- Search and Search Notification (NRB-Mumbai)
- Open the advertisement link and read the eligibility condition.
- Back to the page click Apply Online.
- Fill all the mandatory information on the online application form.
- Re-check if the information is correct and then apply online.
- Pay the application fee.
- After submitting the application form, the candidate should take a printout of the online application form for future use.
Keep visiting our Dailyrecruitment.in site regularly to get more latest updates and upcoming notification etc.
Government jobs by merit
|Education and Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Posts||Rs 5,200 – 63,200||Apply now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 92,300||Apply now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 35,000||Apply now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 92,300||Apply now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs 5,200 – 17,000||Apply now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 29,200||Apply now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 35,000||Apply now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs.15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs 5,200 – 29,200||Apply now|
|Private jobs||Rs 10,000 – 67,700||Apply now|